Sunday, June 22, 2008

The First Day

Well, I'm moved in and 90% unpacked, quickly adjusting to dorm life. Despite some traffic troubles getting into town this morning, the day has been stress-free. I definitely reccomend showing up as early as possible on move-in day to any future gov-schoolers: parking was easy, the hallways were empty, and I got my pick of bunks, dressers, and desks in the room. Wanna see the place?




Here's my desk...note the batik hanging on the wall. Wouldn't be Shelby's room without a little piece of Africa!
Here's my bed, wonderfully placed right next to our windows.
The dresser, complemented by my favorite picture and a ridiculous amount of food
And the closet, with enough room for any fashionista!
So...that's dorm life. After walking up and down Forbes avenue a few times and finding that there was plenty to do within a three-block radius, I'm beginning to think that the boundaries placed upon us are not as strict as they once seemed. This isn't Souderton, after all!

2 comments:

Starnarcosis said...

Found your blog from blonde champagne. The black print on the dark blue is killing me. (I'm old, I guess. *sigh*). Just a suggestion

Shelby said...

thank you, I've since fixed it!